Below is the information about the NASA HUNCH Parent meeting. All those going to Houston are required to attend with a parent. Please read the details contained within.
The results are in for the NASA HUNCH Mid Term Review. Due to the nature of the results, I can not post them here but will instead be talking with each class about who is moving forward and who is not. Be sure not to miss the next class!
Things to remember for the HUNCH Mid Term Review
Be in E113 CAD/Engineering lab on Wednesday, Jan 25 (tomorrow)at 8:30 am. The bus leaves at 9:00 am! DON'T BE LATE!
Remember to bring the following:
- Your lunch
- Professional Dress
-Project Poster board
- Engineering Notebook
- Notebook to record feedback
- Reviewer forms (30-35)
Each team will need to provide review sheets for the reviewers to be used at the NASA Mid Term Review. There are several different ways to provide this form.
1. A plain PDF, so you could print out paper forms and hand them to your reviewers to be filled out.
2. An editable PDF, which means you can type directly into the document. So if you had a tablet or laptop, you could have reviewers type directly into a document.
3. There are also a few teams that are creating a Google Form of the review sheet to be completed by the reviewers on a tablet or laptop. This also allows you to populate a spreadsheet with the results for easy data review.
It looks like there will be about 15 reviewers. If you had 20 copies, that would give you a few extra in case some of the teachers want to review as well. Below you will find 2 buttons that take you to the PDF and editable PDF versions.
1. Prototype (s)
2. Engineering Notebook
3. Poster Board
4. Notebooks for feedback
5. Professional Dress
6. Be prepared to answer questions/describe your project
Additional Enhancments (Not required)
1. Laptop for PPT or Website
2. Business Cards (focus on You)
3. Any old prototypes
4. Your Resume (I would do this as a team)
1. The forms needed to attend the Mid Term Review on Jan 25th are up. They may be accessed through the Transportation button which is under Home on this website. Once there, you must print out and complete the Prearranged Absence form and the Passenger - Parent Release form. These are due in class next Monday & Tuesday.
2. Busses will be leaving Lakewood HS on January 25th at 9am for Wings Over the Rockies. We will meet in E113 at 8:30am to prepare for departure. Busses will be picking us up at Wings Over the Rockies between 4 -4:15pm. We should arrive back at the school between 4:30-4:45pm. Please make the necessary arrangements to be picked up at the school around that time.
The Midterm Review will be held on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at Wings Over the Rockies Museum.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
9:30/10:00 to 11:00 Students arrive – set up and have lunch.
11:00 to 3:00 – Review Session
3:00 to 3:30 – Students clean up and prepare to leave